31.10.13

Placid Pumpkin

This time last year I was dying to do a Fall photo shoot, but here in Florida the leaves don't change color! My solution was to drag Meredith to a pumpkin patch [If I remember correctly, she actually skipped class to model for me!] because that is the only "Fall" setting I had available to me. I have been waiting all year to share these images because I really wanted to share them on Halloween! These pictures make me want to snuggle up in a garden of pumpkins!





















Happy Halloween!
Creep it real ;)

Model: Meredith C. Powell 
Clothing: Photographers own
MUAH: Tori Ray 

ps. I've not been able to post my most recent fashion shoots because I've been busy with client shoots [Praise God], School, and I've also shot two weekends in a row for DWF [One of FSU's Fashion Mags]! I can't wait to share these shoots with you guys once the magazine is published. But for now, the blog posts will be pretty slow! 

xoxo 

Tor

connect with me via...



No comments:

Post a Comment