18.12.14

Sarah Jordan

The Beach People  -x-  Mod Cloth












































|| Roundie Towel: The Beach People | Swimwear: Mod Cloth ||

Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of finally meeting Sarah Jordan; a stylist and makeup artist based out of Jacksonville Florida. She is one of the contestants who participated with me in American Eagle's; Project Live Your Life.
 I have been dying to get her pretty silver locks in front of my lens, and when we got to the beach it was foggy and freezing! Sarah was such a trooper though, and these images of some of my favorite that I've ever shot. Thank you to @TheBeachPeople for sending me the cutest roundie I ever saw..  

Extra Special thanks to Sarah for braving the cold AND for dying my hair purple afterwards. She is a lady of many talents. Be sure to follow her on Instagram @SarahJordanStyle and show her love! 


kisses to all of you lovely sunbeams!  

xx,Tori


connect with me via..

No comments:

Post a Comment