8.8.14

A season's beginning...

I've officially purchased the camera I have been saving up for and I couldn't be more delighted with its performance! Full frame is absolute HEAVEN! Below is the first set I ever shot with it featuring my beautiful beautiful best friend Meredith C Powell. Styling & Photography by me, duh! 











In other news, I haven't posted on here since February so here's the rundown of what has been going on! 
Victoria Moronta and I started a lifestyle blog in May called Victrix Valley and it is here where we have been posting all of our recent collaborations! Some of the bigger ones being Pura Vida Bracelets, Hello Hair, & Skinny Me Tea. 
I have officially transferred from FSU to Flagler College and have moved to St Augustine, FL. I'm super stoked to be living in this glorious town! God has been guiding me through the entire process and things couldn't have worked out better. I'm so excited to start the semester and to make some positive lifestyle changes! 

till next time, 

xx Tori 

connect with me via..



No comments:

Post a Comment