8.8.14

Greta Smidt -It's on Me



It's on Me | written by Greta Smidt | produced by Gabriel de Jesus | © Greta Smidt 2014 | http://soundcloud.com/greta-smidt | Photography by Tori Ray 

One simply cannot begin express the consequences of being friends with Greta Smidt. Should you be blessed with the opportunity, you will quickly find out that she is one of the most driven, funny, beautiful, genuinely friendly, and encouraging people you will ever encounter. 
Her presence in my life has been nothing short of a salvation during a time when I didn't even know I needed saving. I am a better person because of the time we have shared together. 
To put the consequences as simply as I can, Greta is a positive force in this world and if you are around her, your life will be positively impacted. You have no choice in the matter! 

Above is Greta's most recently released original song, It's on Me, and I haven't been able to stop listening to it. She gave me a sneak listen a few weeks ago when we were brainstorming the perfect photo for the Youtube Video and I'm pretty sure we nailed it! Below is the full set for our mini shoot! 









You can [and should] follow Greta on Sound Cloud & Subscribe to her Youtube Channel 


till next time, 

xx Tori 

connect with me via..

ps, I'm pretty sure Blogger is rendering the colors in these photos weird... but I haven't the motivation to get to the bottom of it right now! 

2 comments:

  1. Tori, you are very talented Photographer, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! It was Greta's idea to lay in the stream though ;) haha

      Delete