4.3.13

February: Monthly InstaDiary

Not going to lie, this month has been CRAZY! It honestly flew by right before my eyes! Excited for the semester to finally be closing in though! SPRING BREAK STARTS WEDNESDAY HOLLLA!!!

At the beginning of the month I found the sickest mirror piece on the side of the road... decided to keep it for future crafting purpose ;)
Had the Pleasure of Shooting this gorgeous babe! 

It's officially my one year anniversary with bangs.... my hair has since then been a zillion shades of purple, pink, blue, and turquoise and has grown back out to the length pictured on the left... I'm a mess. haha

Put the finishing touches on my signature logo! 

Zooey is one word; PERFECTION. Couldn't have enjoyed the weekend I spent just relaxing and watching New Girl. I'm not gonna lie... I'm not really rooting for Jessnicka.. 

Found the most perfect flower walking through campus and had to take her home! She lasted for a good 2 weeks without water! Such a trooper! 
^WORD.

If my eye is the window to my soul... what do you see here?

So in love with my leopard bells! This was before a ballet class.

Do you do yoga? No? Get up... right now. stop reading my blog and go stretch your beautiful bones!

Melanie Audet shot this photo of me doing my thang on the way to Jacksonville Fl. Lovin' the light refraction from the lens onto my eye! 

Love being in the studio! Ballet has been my savior this semester!

Sometimes... you have to go to serious lengths to get the shot that you want. ;)



I mean... didn't you dress up for valentines day??

Eternally in love with my Arnhem Cherry Blossom Songbird Kimono!


My mom always sets aside interesting things for me to shoot with, and she found the prettiest vintage wedding dress with daisy bell sleeves! :'D


Sneak Peek to the Collab shoot I did with Wings Hawaii Jewelry! CANNOT wait to finally edit these photographs and share them with you! They are absolutely perfect!


Added a new dreamcatcher to my wall! My lovely sister sent me the bottom right one from Germany!


Started planning for my Pandeia Collaboration!


CELEBRATED MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICECREAM DAY!


Rockin' my Wild and Free Hawaii one of a kind Tank! 


So there actually is a story behind this! I've been inspired to do research on a barbie photo shoot and found these three barbies! They reminded me so much of me and my best friends back home I had to make a Barbie CD cover! I miss singing with my girls so much!


I've been pretty obsessed with recognizing the majesty of God through nature this month. It seems to be a reoccurring theme that has been really encouraging me! This flower was a photo I snapped of one of those moments! ... meanwhile... Kaci was inside the Cafeteria smuggling out dinner for two! ;P

Found some old fringe leather vests that my aunt gave me a while back! My wheels have been spinning and I cannot wait to use them in a shoot!

One of my best and extremely talented friends Heather Hartley painted me! :'D

Sometimes you just gotta have a self photoshoot... Location Scouting on Campus!


Mermaid Inspiration all day every day! <3

Check out my Blog post on my supes awesome friend Cole! You'll love his guest blog!!

So glad I had the opportunity to take dance shots of this mega babe! She's so talented, I don't think the shoot could have gone any better! :'D



Remember the rose friend I made? This is her a few days later! Still shining bright!


I just wasn't ready to let go of the flower so I arranger her on my dresser with my jewelry!



And lastly, I just started watching the Face.... Just go watch it! I'll Eternally be inspired by Naomi & COCO. 


I'm beginning to fall in love with my insta-diary, cataloguing my month helps me to see how many beautiful things in my life I have to be thankful for. The people who connect with me on Instagram inspire me to be a better artist and photographer. They make me want to get up every morning and create and recognize the blessings around me! If you aren't following me on instagram already, please do! I'd love to get to know you and to be inspired by you! 

IG: @ToriRayPhotography


xoxo
Tori Ray
Keep Swimming lil Mermaids <3

LINKS


1 comment:

  1. My favorite is "Mermaid Inspiration all day every day! <3" Why have I never seen this one!?! I must have a copy ... Pleeeeeessseee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete