7.2.15

Little Red

 "I'm in love with red. I think it's such a passionate color. Every flag of every country pretty much has red it it. It's power, there's no fence sitting with red. Either you love it or you don't. I think its blood and strength and life. I do love red. I love all colors. Great shades of blue, you find them in nature. 
They're all magic." 

-Bryan Batt


















I can't say enough good things about the beautiful Emma Hewitt. She's such a mega babe and total inspiration. I've recently joined the ranks of healthy eaters and she has been such a huge support and encouragement in this tough but exciting transition. I'm so glad I finally got this gorgeous ginge in front of my lens, and even more excited that we got to catch up over winter break. There's a camaraderie that exists between hometown friends that is so nostalgic and nurturing; I wouldn't trade that for anything.  

ps, you should definitely follow Emma on Instagram if you're looking for some healthy positive inspiration. She's one of the realest girls I've ever met! 

xx,Tori


connect with me via..


1 comment: