16.10.15

Quigley x Part Two

Fear is a black hole and I'm jumping in.






















 





"This is the first lyric from my song Beginning of Anything. My mom always said to me growing up that the fear is always the strongest right before you are about to break through. This lyric is representative of that sentiment. We view fear as a negative thing... We fear the unknown, We fear fear. But shouldn't it be the opposite? Fear should excite us. Fear means we are taking risks. Great change is always preceded by fear. So if we are afraid, we shouldn't chastise ourselves and run away from fear... We should run head first and dive into it." -Quigley


I met up with Quigs at The Line Hotel during my time in LA this summer. We had so much fun playing dress up on the rooftops and in the city. She's such a talented lady, and I'm pretty in love with her music. It's a constant dance party at my house, and my roommates and I have jammed out so many times to her tunes!  

connect with me via..
|Facebook|Instagram|Tumblr|Bloglovin'|

No comments:

Post a Comment